Truth about my affair with Edo State Gov. Winner of Big Brother, Dillish Mathews Reveals

Since Winning the Big Brother Africa reality show, which has opened doors and brought her more fame, fortunes and love from high and mighty.The Namibian curvy shape confirmed the news making the rounds that she has a soft spot for some politicians in Nigeria; especially the Edo State governor.
 "Well, yes, I like his works, nothing else. He is now like a father to me. He had no idea who I was then when he hosted me and he has also hosted so many other pageants in Edo State, which was part of what attracted him to me. Oh, I love Nigeria. I just finished my first Nollywood movie and hoping to do more jobs here in your country. It has been fun and cool working here in Nollywood. I love the warm reception here."

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.