My man has destroyed my back with his nails

From a female NigerianThere are so many scars on my body, especially my back and it's all thanks to my boyfriend. We have been dating for about nine months but I am beginning to be sick of having sex with him. You see every time he's about to have an orgasm during sex, he digs his nails into my back depending on his position and sometimes peels the skin off. His orgasm is so intense that he is not even aware of how much he is hurting me until his body is relaxed. We have talked about this many times and he promised to be more careful but it hasn't stopped as it looks like it's out of his hands. I have refused to have sex with him for about two weeks because the last time we did it he literally drew blood from my side. Is there anything we can do? I can't continue having sex with him if he can't stop hurting me at the end. I love dude and I want to be with him but what can I do to stop this? Are there other women experiencing this?

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.